Our History

The Beginning

Formed in 1948 and incorporated in 1953 by Mr. Ivor R. Jones and Mr Robert Lynn, Lynn and Jones Ltd has grown into one of the leading companies in its field. Beginning in a small rented 'lock up' shed in Burley with only a small van for deliveries the company soon had to relocate to a new larger workshop in Kirkstall, where they stayed for the next 40 years.

The Past

In 2000 Lynn and Jones Storefitters moved to there existing premises in the centre of Leeds, Holbeck. From this location they have benefited from a larger Machine and Joinery workshop and also the luxury of an enclosed modern polish /spray shop. This location has also allowed them to gain all the advantages of being located near to both M1 and M62 motorways.

The Future

Lynn and Jones Storefitters have enjoyed continued success throughout the last 65 years. This can only have been achieved by the care and attention which has been paid to their customers. Their main form of advertising is based on the high standard of the previous jobs and their reputation for quality thus allowing repeat business from their expanding client base.